These Steak Kabobs are an easy way to enjoy a simple but elegant dish from the grill. Prepare this juicy dish in less than 30 minutes!
If you are looking for a simple way to enjoy a beautiful steak dinner, this Steak Kabobs recipe is perfect! Marinate the steak in the morning and by dinner time, you can piece together a wonderful meal.
The marinating process can take as little as 30 minutes or up to a full day. Whisk together all ingredients and put in a plastic bag. Add the cut up steak and put back in the refrigerator.
Once the meat is marinated, your meal will take less than 15 minutes to complete. I paired the steak with mushrooms and red onions. These three flavors make a wonderful combination.
I used a metal skewer for these kabobs which means this meat will cook a little bit faster. You can also use wooden skewers just make sure you soak them in water for about 30 minutes beforehand so it won’t catch fire.
These Steak Kabobs take only 8-10 minutes over a medium flame. It really depends on how you like your meat cooked. The mushrooms and red onions will be perfectly cooked as well.
I added a little parsley and salt & pepper for added flavor. This is a wonderful dish for any time of year!
Yield 4-5 Skewers
Preparing a wonderful steak dinner doesn’t have to take a lot of time. This Steak Kabobs dinner is prepared in less than 10 minutes!
For the marinade:
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
For the kabobs:
- 2 pounds Petite Sirloin Beef, cut into cubes
- 1 Red Onion, cubed
- 1 package Bella Mushrooms, cut in half
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the marinade. Whisk together and add to a plastic bag
- Cut the steak into cubes and add to the plastic bag. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 10 hours
- Set grill on a medium heat
- Using a metal or soaked wooden skewer, layer the steak, mushrooms and red onion pieces
- Place on grill for 8-10 minutes, turning at least once to brown all sides
- Remove and eat immediately
Recipe adapted from Creme de la Creme
If you are using wooden skewers remember to soak it in water for at least 30 minutes so the skewers don’t catch fire on the grill.
Courses Main Dishes