Growing up I was obsessed with Fudgsicles! It was by far my favorite dessert. These chocolate Fudgsicles were the perfect way to enjoy a little something sweet after dinner. These homemade Nutella Fudge Pops are even better!
These two-ingredient Nutella Fudge Pops couldn’t be easier to make. The hardest part is waiting for it to freeze!
I used a little more than a half cup of Nutella. This is made with hazelnuts so be aware if you are allergic to nuts.
The second ingredient is Chocolate Almond milk. So there is no dairy in this for anyone with sensitivities.
Slowly whisk the two together and pour into your popsicle molds.
For better results, you could add these to the freezer like this until the popsicles start to freeze and then add your popsicle sticks. I couldn’t wait so I put mine in immediately!
I also added some sea salt to the top of these popsicles once frozen. I love a little salt with my chocolate and this is was delightfully good.
Nutella Fudge Pops
Yield 6 Popsicles
There is something so fresh about popsicles, especially in the summer. These Nutella Fudge Pops are equally refreshing!
- 1/2 cup Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Almond Milk
- Sea Salt
- Popsicle Molds
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Nutella with 1/2 of the Chocolate Almond milk and whisk together
- Slowly add the rest of the milk until all combined
- Add to popsicle molds
- Put in the freezer for 5 hours or overnight
- Sprinkle some sea salt on the top once frozen