There is something so simple but very sophisticated about this Grape Salad with Pecans. A salad featuring just grapes wouldn’t be the first thing you think of but after you try this salad, your mind will be changed!
After trying this salad, it’s become my go-to for any get together. It’s nice and light and can pair with just about anything.
What makes this super sweet is the brown sugar. It’s perfect on top of this delightful salad.
Before you sprinkle on the brown sugar, you will mix together a package of cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. This gets folded into a full package of green grapes.
Once you plate the grapes, you will sprinkle the brown sugar on top. Add the chopped pecans and serve.
It’s so simple and the perfect salad!
Grape Salad with Pecans
Yield 7-8 Servings
Looking for a simple, light salad for a pot luck lunch or dinner? This Grape Salad with Pecans is perfect!
- 1 package Green Grapes, washed and dried
- 8 oz. pkg Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 oz. container Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Pecans, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the grapes and mix together
- Put the grape mixture in a serving bowl or plate and sprinkle the brown sugar and pecans on top