Is there anything more beautiful than a salad? The colors, the flavor, the “good for you” factor! It’s the perfect meal. And this Greek Salad with Lemon Dressing is as close to perfection as any traditional salad.
The thing I like most about this salad is the crunch factor! I love red onions in my salad and this has the perfect amount of crunch.
It starts with one head of Romaine lettuce cut into bite-size pieces.
Then add tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, kalamata olives and feta cheese!
This salad is made even better with the perfect lemon dressing made up of lemon juice, olive oil, fresh oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
I love experimenting with dressing recipes. You will love the combination of this salad and dressing. It’s the perfect greek salad.
Greek Salad with Lemon Dressing
Yield 4 servings
I love a good salad and this Greek Salad with Lemon Dressing is perfect! It makes the perfect meal or side to any other dish.
For the salad
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 Cucumber, sliced into fourths
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Red Onion cut into slices
- Feta Cheese, crumbled
For the dressing
- 6 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoon Fresh Oregano, minced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- Pepper to taste
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, fresh oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper in a mason jar and shake well
- In a large bowl, add the romaine lettuce, kalamata olives, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and feta cheese and combine
- Add the dressing to the salad