There is something about making pies this time of year! It’s probably the holiday thing but when it comes to pies, I like it simple. And there is nothing easier than this no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie!
I definitely gravitate to these types of pies. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good apple pie but there is something about a light and airy no bake pie. And when you combine the peanut butter filling and the chocolate pie crust, it’s something special.
As you can see, this is a really light pie. It’s creamy with a wonderful peanut butter flavor. I added a little chocolate on top to tie it all together
It starts with combining the cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk and peanut butter. Once it’s completely smooth, I rolled in a full container of whipped cream.
I used Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter. This is made with only two ingredients including dry roasted peanuts and palm fruit oil — that’s it! And here’s your chance to try this peanut butter for free! Click here for your FREE jar of Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter!
This gets put in the ready-made chocolate crust and into the freezer for one hour.
And what you get is this perfect pie!
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Justin's Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 container Whipped Cream
- 1 Chocolate Oreo Crust, already made
- Dark Chocolate, grated on top
- In a large bowl and using a hand mixer, mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar
- Add the peanut butter and milk and mix until it's completely combined
- Roll in entire container of whipped cream
- Pour into chocolate Oreo crust and put in freezer for 1 hour
- Using a cheese grater, dust the dark chocolate on top for added flavor
Keep refrigerated when not enjoying it.