Here’s another great food marriage — pasta and cheese. And this Pasta Salad with Goat Cheese recipe tips the scales of pasta and cheese sophistication.
Whether you enjoy mac & cheese, spaghetti & parmesan, or a simple pasta salad like this one, it’s a great combination! And what I love about this Pasta Salad with Goat Cheese is it’s perfect for this time of year.
You can find a lot of these ingreidents in your own garden. I love finding recipes for my home-grown tomatoes and herbs.
I started by cooking 3 cups of rigatoni pasta. Rinse the pasta with cold water to stop it from cooking. While my pasta was cooking, I cut my grape tomatoes in half and chopped up my basil.
Then I added my tomatoes, basil and goat cheese.
Top this with olive oil and salt & pepper. Mix it all together!
And you are ready to serve! It’s that simple. This pairs nicely with something on the grill or just eat it by itself.
Pasta Salad with Goat Cheese
- 3 Cups Rigatoni pasta cooked & rinsed
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup Goat Cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh Basil chopped
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Follow directions and cook the pasta, drain and rinse with cold water
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pasta, grape tomatoes, goat cheese and basil
- Add the olive oil, salt & pepper
- Mix together
This is a great recipe to experiment with. Add whatever veggies you enjoy.