I have always stressed that we love simple, quick foods we can make at a moments notice. This Taco Dip recipe fits into that category! It only has a few ingredients to make this incredibly easy snack for the entire family.
My husband, Mark has alway made this recipe. He loves the spice in the taco seasoning with the texture of the sour cream. And it goes perfectly with your favorite tortilla chip.
Here’s a look at how easy this Taco Dip recipe is to make:
Here’s the full recipe:
- 1 package of Taco Seasoning
- Sour Cream, 16 oz. container
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream and taco seasoning
- Stir until all seasoning is mixed into sour cream
- Add shredded cheese and mix
- Put in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes to combine flavors
- Serve with Tortilla Chips
The shredded cheese can be added for some texture.
You will love this quick and easy snack!