If you’ve never had Creamy Lemon Cheesecake, what are you waiting for? 🙂 This is one of the most refreshing desserts I have ever had. I first found this dessert on my live Facebook show, Family Food Live and I couldn’t wait to share it with you.
It’s made with lemon jello, cream cheese, and whipped cream. It’s so creamy that it melts in your mouth.
The crust is really simple but it’s the perfect compliment to this lemon treat.
This dessert is a no-bake cheesecake and can set overnight in the fridge or put it in the freezer for faster results.
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
Yield 1-2 Cheesecakes
Looking for a new, fresh dessert? This Creamy Lemon Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for spring.
- 3 3-oz boxes Lemon Jello Mix
- 1 1/2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 1/2 cups Cold Water
- Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 0-oz packages Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 12-oz container Whipped Cream
- 1 package Graham Crackers, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- In a bowl, mix the jello with the boiling water. Once dissolved, add the cold water and lemon juice. Put the bowl in the refrigerator until the jello is cooled off but not set.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla with a hand mixer. Slowly add the jello mixture and continue beating together. Put back in the fridge for 1 hour until the mixture is set.
- In a third bowl, add the crumbled graham crackers and melted butter and mix
- Press into a 6 or 10-inch springform pan. The 6-inch pan will have some left over for a second cheesecake. Put the crust into the freezer until it's set
- Add about 3/4 of the whipped cream into the jello/cream cheese mixture and fold together
- Pour the cheesecake mixture on top of the crust and set in the fridge overnight. Or you could add it to the freezer for it to set sooner.
- If you want, add the remainder of the whipped cream on top with lemon slices, serve chilled
Thanks to Eat it and Say Yum for the inspiration