Another dish that is a must have during the holiday season is cranberry sauce. It’s the perfect compliment to any dish and adds a ton of color to your plate. And what makes this the perfect side dish is it’s a 3-Ingredient Cranberry Sauce!
This side dish starts with these beautiful cranberries! This turns into …..
It not only uses 3-ingredients (cranberries, orange juice, and sugar) but it only takes 10 minutes to make.
In a large saucepan, heat up the orange juice and sugar until it dissolves. Add the cranberries until they start to pop — once popped, these will soften up on their own. It takes about ten minutes.
Remove the cranberry sauce from the pot into a bowl and let it cool and thicken.
Once it thickens, you can serve it with the rest of your side dishes!
3-Ingredient Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 12 oz bag Fresh Cranberries
- In a saucepan, dissolve sugar in orange juice
- Stir in cranberries and cook for about 10 minutes or until the cranberries start to pop
- Remove from heat and transfer to bowl
- Serve once it thickens up
Here are some other Thanksgiving Side Dishes to enjoy: