This recipe has always been on my Halloween food bucket list! I have always loved the way this Halloween Candy Bark looked and embodied the spirit of Halloween candy. It gives you a chance to put all of your favorite Halloween candy into one treat!
It simply starts with melted chocolate. I used a dark chocolate because I knew I would be using a lot of milk chocolate. I also really like dark chocolate!
I melted the chocolate using the double boil method. Once it was ready, I put it on my cookie sheet and added all of my toppings including Kit Kats.
All good Halloween Candy Bark needs some eyes right? I can’t take credit for this — it was in the recipe I found on the Target website!
Because this treat is really a hodgepodge of flavors, I also added some trail mix that included raisins and peanuts.
It needs to go in the refrigerator for an hour to set. But once it’s ready, you can cut it up in fun sizes and shapes!
Keep it in the refrigerator when you’re not devouring it!
- 3.5 oz package Dark Chocolate
- Kit Kat Candy, unwrapped
- Candy Eyeballs
- Trail Mix (variety raisins, peanuts & M&Ms)
- Using a double boil, melt the chocolate
- Pour it on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a Silpat liner
- While still hot, add toppings including Kit Kats, eye balls, M&Ms, raisins & peanuts
- Put in the refrigerator and let cool for 45 minutes - 1 hour!
- Cut into bite-size pieces
- Keep refrigerated
This recipe was inspired by a recipe on the Target website!