I love when I can share a new salad dressing recipe! I am always on the lookout for new dressing recipes and this amazing Apple Brie Salad with Ginger Dressing is one I’m excited to share.
It’s no secret I love fruit in my salad. I also love the combo of something crunchy with something sweet. But a salad doesn’t shine without a great dressing recipe. And it seems like every time I find a new one, it’s better than the last.
I have to admit, the addition of Brie cheese is one I have never used before. It adds a smoothness without overpowering the taste. I love it!
There are many layers to this salad — starting with mixed greens and 1 apple cut into chunks.
I also added dried cranberries, pecans, and green onions.
But the creme de la creme is the Brie Cheese. Make sure you put the cheese in the freezer for at least a half hour before you cut it up. It will harden and make it much easier to cut into bite size pieces.
The ginger dressing is made up of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, apple cider, honey, pepper and of course, ginger! Mix it all together in a mason jar….
And pour about half over the salad. The rest you can save for another day!
This is perfect as a side salad or for a meal!
- 4 cups Mixed Greens Salad
- 3 oz. Brie Cheese, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Apple, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger
- Mix all the ingredients of the salad together in a large mixing bowl
- In a mason jar, add all the dressing ingredients, cover and shake
- Pour about half of the dressing over the salad
- Refrigerate the remainder for another day
Thanks to Lemon Tree Dwelling for the inspiration.