Here’s another great food marriage — pasta and cheese. And this Pasta Salad with Goat Cheese recipe tips the scales of pasta and cheese sophistication.
Whether you enjoy mac & cheese, spaghetti & parmesan, or a simple pasta salad like this one, it’s a great combination! And what I love about this Pasta Salad with Goat Cheese is it’s perfect for this time of year.
You can find a lot of these ingreidents in your own garden. I love finding recipes for my home-grown tomatoes and herbs.
I started by cooking 3 cups of rigatoni pasta. Rinse the pasta with cold water to stop it from cooking. While my pasta was cooking, I cut my grape tomatoes in half and chopped up my basil.
Then I added my tomatoes, basil and goat cheese.
Top this with olive oil and salt & pepper. Mix it all together!
And you are ready to serve! It’s that simple. This pairs nicely with something on the grill or just eat it by itself.
- 3 Cups Rigatoni pasta, cooked & rinsed
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh Basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Follow directions and cook the pasta, drain and rinse with cold water
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pasta, grape tomatoes, goat cheese and basil
- Add the olive oil, salt & pepper
- Mix together
This is a great recipe to experiment with. Add whatever veggies you enjoy.