If you are looking for something easy while the family is in town this week, this recipe works for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s a really simple 3-Ingredient meal that includes everyone’s favorite Pillsbury crescent rolls! Who doesn’t love crescent rolls right? Buy a few extra for Thanksgiving and serve this for breakfast before you start your holiday shopping! And did I mention how easy it is?
Here are your 3-ingredients….Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, Sliced Ham and Sliced Cheddar cheese. You could substitute the Cheddar cheese for Swiss cheese. I would actually like to try it with Swiss cheese!
Roll up the dough, ham and cheese. And make sure you separate the roll ups so they have space to breathe while cooking. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until the dough is golden brown. It’s important you have some color to your dough or it won’t be cooked all the way through.
- 1 8 oz. can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 4 slices of Black Forrest Ham, cut in half
- 4 slices of Cheddar Cheese, cut in half
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Using a baking sheet, unroll the Pillsbury Crescent rolls into 8 different triangles
- Add half slice of Cheddar Cheese to each dough triangle
- Add half slice of Ham to each dough triangle, on top of cheese
- Roll up each triangle
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve hot
This is a fun recipe to do with the kids on a weekend or holiday morning. And you can make it fun by substituting the ham for bologna or the cheddar cheese with swiss cheese.